What We Do
At Brown & Vogel we are dedicated to a counseling-oriented estate planning process.
- We work with clients and their other professional advisors: insurance agents, CPAs, financial advisors, and other attorneys.
- Our founder and President, Steven W. Brown, is licensed to practice law in Kansas, Nebraska and Missouri. Nick Puckett is licensed to practice in Kansas and Missouri.
- Steve & Nick are members of Wealth Counsel, LLC, a national group of more than 1,000 attorneys that emphasize counseling in the transfer of wealth within a family.
- Nick is a member of Elder Counsel, LLC, a national group of attorneys focused on counseling families on issues related to Elder Law.
- Steve is also a charter member of LifeSpan Legal Services™, a national organization of attorneys dedicated to co-creating “plans that work” with clients.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of legal counseling, services and support when we help you to design, create and maintain your customized estate plan. To do so, we helped develop LifeSpan Legal Services™, a comprehensive planning process designed to empower and engage our clients’ in their Estate Plan to better ensure predictable, positive results.
We invite you to learn more about our services:
- Personal Estate Planning (one-on-one estate planning process)
- LifeSpan Legal Services™ (comprehensive, ongoing estate planning process)
- Advanced Planning (for families with wealth exceeding $10 Million)
- Asset Protection Planning (protection against lawsuits)
- Business Planning Solutions (help and guidance for business owners)
- Business Succession Evaluation (comprehensive confidential analysis of your business’ current succession plan by a qualified business and estate planning attorney)
- Long-Term Care Planning (legal planning related to the preservation of assets of loved ones requiring full-time nursing home care)